Friday 8 June 2012

Euro 2012 Opening

Friday, 8 June 2012 marked the 1st day of Euro Cup Football Hosted by Poland and Ukraine. I live in Warsaw and the opening day match was held there in the National Stadium, which isn't far away from where im living. I can even see the stadium from my apartment!

My friends were lucky to be able to see the England team in real life 1st person view.



Henderson, Carroll, Gerrard, Hodgson
The night before the opening day, concerts etc


The night before, TV3 crew asked for some Malaysian students to be interviewed the next day ahead of the Euro 2012 match. Some of us went and BOOOOMMMM...they were on TV next day !





The Opening day. So many people. Those who were'nt at the stadium were at the Fan zone set up in the heart of the town close to the infamous Palace Of Culture and Science.

Such a bad timing for my finals examssssssss... :(

No comments: