Monday 14 November 2016

Keep holding on

wow... I left this blog unattendded for years.Could not believe what i have written previously. Cant believe my eyes. Some are very funny and nostalgic.

Anyway, such a beautiful quote made by someone.

 I choose to love you in silence...
For in silence I find no rejection,
I choose to love you in loneliness...
For in loneliness no one owns you but me,
I choose to adore you from a distance...
For distance will shield me from pain,
I choose to kiss you in the wind...
For the wind is gentler than my lips
I choose to hold you in my dreams...
For in my dreams, you have no end.

 -CT-

 i do not know what has happened or might have been. I still keep that very hope and door alive, still pretty strong. I guess im a stubborn person. When i want something, it is just hard to let go. Probably that is a good thing too? right? Rather than being someone who just slowly forget and leave. right? Yes maybe no.

No comments: